Recipe by: Marta (Everyday Marta)
This cheesecake is completely sugar free, and now that I’m testing Zùsto as a sugar substitute, my cup of coffee and I both think we can eat an extra slice (or two!)
For 20 bars
- 260 g sugar-free biscuits (in pieces)
- 30g of pretzels (in pieces)
- 70 g melted butter
- 50 g of Zùsto
- 450 g cream cheese
- 250ml of fresh cream
- 130 g of Zùsto
- 75 g blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon cornflour
- 25 g of Zùsto
- Mix the broken biscuits and pretzels together with the Zùsto in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix it all together. Compress the mixture on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. This is your cheesecake base.
- Whip the cream cheese for one minute, then add the fresh cream and whip it at high speed, gradually adding the Zùsto. Whip the mixture until it becomes firm and apply it gently to the base.
- Cook the blueberries with a tablespoon of water. Add the Zùsto and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes until the fruit breaks down. Strain immediately, mix with the cornflour and leave to cool. Apply this mixture carefully to the cheesecake.
- Leave in the freezer for 2 hours, cut into slices and store in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
Marta Majewska. Food & Lifestyle blogger/photographer. Not a bad writer. Reasonably successful author. Massively sleep deprived, but a good mum. Quite chaotic, but not sarcastic. Modest and simply pretty great! But first, a coffee!