- Beat the egg together with the Zusto.
- Remove the insides from the vanilla pod.
- Place the vanilla powder in a small bowl and dissolve it in the milk (make sure all the vanilla powder is covered).
- Bring the rest of the milk to a boil along with the pinch of salt and the insides of the vanilla pod. Make sure you keep stirring it.
- When the milk comes to the boil, add the dissolved vanilla powder. Allow the mixture to cook for a little longer so it all comes together.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and gently add the egg mixture to the pudding. Make sure you fully mix in the egg mixture.
- Now place the pudding in small bowls and leave it to cool.