Preheat the oven to 180°C .
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Put a saucepan on a medium heat and fill it with water
- Place a bowl in the saucepan. Make sure the bowl completely seals the cooking pot to prevent steam from escaping.
- Gently stir together the butter and chocolate until completely melted.
- Be careful not to boil your water, the bowl should get hot from the steam.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add the Zùsto to the eggs and mix well until you get a foamy mixture (at least 10 minutes in the food processor)
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder over the eggs and mix well until the mixture is smooth and even.
- When the chocolate and butter are completely melted, add them to the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together well and add a pinch of salt.
- Prepare the baking tin: Grease with butter/vegetable oil, add flour or breadcrumbs for a crispy crust.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and flatten it.
- Bake the mixture for about 25 minutes in an oven at 180°C.
Tip: Check to see if the brownie is done by piercing it with a skewer. If there is any wet dough sticking to the skewer, they will need to cook in the oven for a few minutes longer. Brownies may remain soft and moist on the inside but should be cooked.