- Separate the whites of the eggs from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with the fromage blanc, the cream, the Zùsto and the flour and mix until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix the batter with the egg whites and stir gently with a spatula.
- Grease the pie dish and place the puff pastry in it.
- Pour the mixture over the dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees and then 80 minutes at 120 degrees.
- It depends on your oven, but remember that the filling should not move too much when you gently shake the dish.(I remove the ring from the pan for the last 30 minutes so that the puff pastry can bake all around).
- Allow to cool and set aside in the refrigerator. The pie must be very cold to eat.