For the shortbread
- Mix the Zùsto and flour together.
- Now mix the butter and egg yolk into the mixture.
- Put the dough in plastic wrap.
- Let this rest overnight in the fridge.
- The next day roll out the shortbread dough to 0.5 mm and cut out circles.
- Bake on hot air at 170 degrees for 20 min.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Soak the 2 gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Meanwhile, pour Zùsto and the water into saucepan and heat to 118 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites in the food processor and run at half speed.
- Very carefully add the dissolved Zùsto to the egg whites.
- Now let run at full speed for a while then down to half.
- Add the gelatine leaves, one at a time. First make sure the mixture is lukewarm/hot.
- Now the mixture can go into the piping bag and we can pipe it onto the biscuits.
- Leave to rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Melt the Zùsto chocolate au bain-marie and dip the biscuits into it one by one and it’s ready.
- Allow everything to set back in the fridge.