For the pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- First, make the rhubarb compote.
- Wash and cut the rhubarb into pieces
- Cook with lime juice and 75 g of Zùsto
- While cooking, add the star anise
- Allow to cool and remove the star anise.
- Whisk the organic eggs with the Zùsto until you get a frothy mixture and the Zùsto has completely dissolved.
- Gently fold in the Alpro Coconut.
- Sift the pastry flour with the baking powder over the eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Optional: 5 ml of Limoncello to spice things up.
- Spread the dough evenly on a baking sheet lined with previously greased baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175°C.
- Remove the baked biscuit from the tin, place it on a clean tea towel and remove the baking paper.
- Spread the rhubarb compote and raspberry yoghurt on the biscuit, add some coconut flakes and roll up carefully.
- Spread the Golden Jelly with saffron on top.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and lime zest.
- Decorate with sweet edible flowers and mint leaves.