- To prepare the galette pastry dough, tip all the ingredients (flour, Zùsto, salt, butter and thyme) into your food processor bowl and mix them together until you get a smooth dough.
- Cut the strawberries into thin slices and mix them in a bowl with the Zùsto, two tablespoons of cornflour and a drop of vanilla flavouring.
- Roll out the dough to a circle measuring 4-5 mm thick and place it in a mould lined with baking paper. Place the strawberries into the centre and fold over the edges of the pastry around them.
- Beat the whole egg and use it to brush the edges of the galette.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with a few sprigs of lemon thyme, or add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an even more delicious treat.