Preheat the oven to 180°C .
- Line a round cake tin with crumble topping
- You can use the baking paper from the dough so that you can easily get the cake out of the tin.
- Want to make it without baking paper? Then grease the tin and dust it with flour.
- Prick holes in the bottom with a fork.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon and the Zùsto together
- Now mix the cream into the dry ingredients to form a lump-free batter.
- Peel the apples and remove the cores.
- Cut the apples into thin slices (3–5 mm).
- Arrange the apple slices clockwise around the cake tin.
- Pour over the batter
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
Do you prefer puff pastry? You can use this too.