- Pour the flour, Zùsto, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, mashed bananas, milk and sunflower oil.
- Mix with a whisk until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix briefly with a spatula or wooden spoon (tip: if you want your muffins to have a sandy consistency, don’t mix too much)
- Finally, add the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into paper muffin tins and bake the muffins for about 25-30 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
Tip: they are so delicious when they’re warm!