- Preheat the oven to 130°C.
- Cut the bread into pieces and leave it to dry out in your oven for 30 mins.
- Grind the stale bread into a powder using the blender.
- Mix the bread powder with the flour, almond flour, Zusto and baking powder.
- Add the butter and egg and mix everything together.
- Now, add chunks of your favourite chocolate.
- Roll the dough into a sausage shape (wrapped in cling film) and leave to rest in the refrigerator for a while.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- From your sausage, cut cookies 1 cm thick and space them out on the baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in the oven.