- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Crumble the Nic Nac biscuits and chop the nuts. Chop up everything finely in the food processor and add the oil. Don’t have a food processor? Then simply place the cookies and nuts in a freezer bag (or similar) and beat them with a rolling pin until they are in very fine pieces.
- Clean a baking tray and grease lightly with some peanut oil. Place the cake tin on top and spread the base over the baking tray. Press down well.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Don’t mix them for too long as you don’t want to get too much air in the cake. If you do, there is a chance that the cake will crack.
- Pour the filling onto the base and place in the preheated oven at 160°C for 60 min. If necessary, turn on the grill for the last 5 minutes. Allow the cake to cool in the oven with the door open.
- Heat a pan without adding any fat. Place the coconut flakes in the pan until they turn a brown colour. Remove immediately from the pan and allow to cool. Cut the mango into bite-sized pieces. Place the coconut flakes and mango pieces on top of the cooled cheesecake.