Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix the almond flour with the margarine and salt. Add the egg and the almond extract.
- Then add the flour, the Zùsto and baking powder. Mix into a dough ball. Wrap in cling film and leave the dough to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and roll balls of dough (25g each) between your hands. Press flat to a thickness of approximately 0.5 cm with the palm of your hand and then press an almond into it.
- Beat the second egg and brush the cookies with the beaten egg.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 min until they turn golden brown.