If there’s one dessert that kids love, it’s chocolate brownies. They prefer it a thousand times more than chocolate cake or pie, and the white chocolate pieces just add that little extra touch!
While classic brownies usually contain added sugar, this Zùsto-based version means you can have that second helping!
- 390 g dark chocolate
- 270 g unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 480 g of Zùsto
- 250 g organic eggs
- 270 g flour
- 4 g baking powder
- 150 g white chocolate (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Line a small rectangular baking sheet with baking paper
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl in the microwave on low power, taking care not to overheat and continuing to stir it every 45 seconds to ensure the chocolate and butter melt evenly.
- Whisk the eggs and the Zùsto until the mixture is light and frothy (preferably using a mixer and whisk attachment).
- Sift together the flour and baking powder to make sure they are well mixed.
- Add the chocolate and melted butter to the eggs and mix everything well.
- Then add the flour and baking powder, again making sure that all the ingredients are fully incorporated into the chocolate.
- Then add the finely chopped white chocolate.
- Pour the brownie mix onto the baking sheet (about 2 cm thick) and place it in the centre of the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the oven