- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the baking paper on a baking tray. Set aside.
- Put the peanut butter and the coconut oil in a blender and blend together. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Add the sodium bicarbonate and salt.
- Finally, add the desiccated coconut and the Zùsto. Continue to mix until all of the ingredients are well blended.
- Spoon in the chocolate drops.
- Scoop 30 g mounds of the mixture onto the baking tray. Make sure you leave plenty of space between the mounds. Then bake the cookies for +/- 8 min until the top turns golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on a wire rack. The cookies will still harden slightly as they cool. They will be a little crispy around the outside and then soft inside. If you store them in a sealed box, the cookies may soften. They then start to become a little more like a cake. Obviously, they’re still very tasty!