- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Zùsto with the eggs. Beat firmly. Pour in the milk and sunflower oil and mix well again.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to a smooth batter. Pour into a greased and floured 22cm (or 24cm) baking tin.
- For the crumble, mix the flour, Zùsto, cinnamon and coffee. Break the butter into pieces and knead with your fingers under the flour mixture to form a crumble.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the batter and press it in a little.
- Bake for 50 minutes, allow to cool and serve.