Preheat the oven to 175°C .
Take the butter out of the fridge to allow it to soften.
- Melt the butter (in a bain-marie or briefly in the microwave)
- Beat all the eggs together with the Zùsto in a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter in small cubes.
- Sift the flour and add it to the batter bit by bit.
- Add the pinch of salt.
- Mix everything well with a whisk – there should be no lumps in the batter.
- Prepare the cake tin: Grease with butter/vegetable oil, add flour or breadcrumbs for a crispy crust.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin
- Bake the mixture for about 40 to 45 minutes in an oven at 180°C.
- Check if the cake is done by piercing it with a skewer; if the dough is still wet, the cake needs to stay in the oven a little longer.
Tip: Take the cake out of the tin to let it cool, so that you get a crispy crust.