- Place the self-rising flour, Zùsto, baking powder and vanilla powder in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg, Greek yogurt and milk and mix well with the dry ingredients.
- The batter is all set.
- Warm up your waffle iron and you can start baking.
- Allow waffles to cool on a wire rack.
- You can add cinnamon or speculaas spices to the dough, each gives a different flavor to the waffles.
- You can store them in a sealed storage box so they’ll keep for several days.
- I also like them topped off with some Greek yogurt and homemade jam on top.