- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Beat the egg whites with the pinch of salt until stiff. When the egg whites are almost stiff, add the almond extract.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour and the Zùsto.
- Add the dry ingredients to the beaten egg whites. Mix into a paste (in the final stages, you can use your hands to ‘knead’ the last bits together).
- Roll balls of the dough (30 g per ball) with your hands. Press and flatten them a little bit and place them on the oven plate.
- Bake the biscuits for 12 to 15 min.
- Leave them to fully cool on a wire rack.
- OPTIONAL: (finishing touches) Put a few tablespoons of Zùsto in a deep dish and roll the biscuits around in it.