- Line the baking pan with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the nuts into pieces (fairly finely), you could also use a chopper, but be careful not to crumble them.
- Put the nuts together with the sunflower seeds, grated coconut, Zùsto and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix with a spoon.
- Take another mixing bowl. Beat the egg in it and add the peanut butter (if it’s hard, warm it very briefly in the microwave so that it becomes more runny). Beat with a whisk until homogeneous and add the vanilla extract.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix with a spatula until you get a sticky ensemble.
- Pour it onto the baking paper and press firmly until you get a flat cake about 1.5 cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until the edges and top begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut the large cake into equal pieces.