- Place the butter and salt in the mixing bowl of your food processor and combine at moderate speed.
- Split the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Add the seeds to the mixture.
- Add one full egg and two egg yolks and mix well until smooth.
- Mix the Zùsto with the flour.
- Add half of the flour and Zùsto mixture to the egg mixture.
- Knead briefly at moderate speed, then add the rest of the flour mixture.
- Gradually increase to a faster speed until a ball of dough forms.
- Remove the dough from the mixing bowl and briefly knead by hand.
- Allow the dough to rest for an hour in the fridge.
- Steep 6 gelatine sheets in cold water for the filling.
- Combine the low fat fromage frais with the Zùsto.
- Cut the vanilla pod in two lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Fold the seeds into the fromage frais.
- Heat 100 ml of mango juice. Squeeze the water out of the gelatine sheets and dissolve them in the juice.
- Remove from the heat, add the remaining juice and slowly stir into the cheese mixture. Allow to set slightly.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream. Then fold it into the cheese mixture.
- Pour the filling over the base and smooth out the surface.
- Allow to set for at least 3 to 4 hours in the fridge.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Heat a small quantity of mango juice. Squeeze the water out of the gelatine sheets and dissolve them in the juice.
- Add the rest of the juice and set aside to cool.
- Carefully pour over the cheesecake and refrigerate for a little long.
- Garnish with mango pieces just before serving.