- Dissolve the gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Heat the pureed mango, coconut milk, Zùsto and the salt over a low heat. Do not boil, but do ensure that everything is dissolved.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine sheets and add them one by one to the mixture. Stir well until everything is dissolved.
- Pour into individual bowls or ramekins. Cool, then cover with cling film.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. Decorate with mint leaves, fresh fruit or edible flowers.
I in reality enjoy the blog article.Really thank you! Awesome.
Normally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.
Thank you so mutch