- Melt the chocolate at 45°C.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream together with the Zùsto.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate 3 times until you get a smooth emulsion.
- Fill the “Silikomart – Stone” mat with 25 g of ganache.
- Then place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Melt the butter together with the chocolate to 50°C.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolks and eggs together with the Zùsto until smooth.
- Now pour the batter into the chocolate mixture.
- Sift the flour and briefly mix it into the batter.
- Butter the baking tins.
- Now pour 25 grams of batter into the baking tins.
- Remove the ganache from the freezer and remove from the mould.
- Now place 1 portion of ganache in each baking tin.
- Now fill the baking tin with 25g of batter.
- Bake in the oven for 10 min.