- Mix 270 g of quark with the oatmeal, psyllium fibre and water. Add 2 tbsp. of Zùsto. Leave to stand for 15 minutes. This is the base of the cake.
- Mix the remaining 270 g of quark with the grated coconut/coconut flakes.
- Line the springform pan with baking paper and then fully spread the quark/oatmeal mixture over the bottom and edges.
- Fill with the quark mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 180°C. Remove from the oven and remove from the tin. Bake for another 2 minutes or so out of the tin so the outside of the base is no longer too wet. This will depends upon how thick you made the base. Allow to cool. Spread the fruit on top. Enjoy!