- Wash the strawberries and pat them dry using some kitchen paper (or a clean tea towel). Remove the tops and puree them in a blender or food processor.
- Take a mixing bowl and put the cream cheese and the Zùsto in it. Mix until the 2 ingredients are fully combined.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream until it become whipped cream.
- Now add the cream cheese to the cream and mix very briefly (on a low setting) until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add in the pureed strawberries and mix again very briefly until you have a red and creamy mixture. Divide the mousse between the jars and finish them with a few pieces of strawberry.
- It’s best to leave them in the fridge for a few hours before serving.