- Place the strawberries and herbs in a saucepan (possibly with a little water, about 25 ml) and bring to a boil.
- Add the Zùsto and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the Marmello with a little liquid and add it to the strawberries and herbs and continue cooking for one minute.
- Pour the jam into glass jars, close the jars and store them upside down. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Then keep the jam in a cool place.
Note: by adding Zùsto, the jam contains much less sugar than ordinary jam, but it also doesn’t keep for as long.