- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix the margarine until soft using the K-attachment on your stand mixer or the dough mixer attachment on your hand mixer. Add the 2 egg yolks and continue mixing. Add the zest.
- In another mixing bowl, use a spoon to mix the pastry flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt and Zùsto. Then add the poppy seeds.
- Add the dry ingredients to the margarine-egg mixture. And mix into a dough ball.
- Roll 25 g balls of dough between your hands and place them on the baking sheet. Flatten them with the back of a spoon or using your hands.
- Bake the biscuits for about 10 to 15 mins in the preheated oven until the tops of them start to turn golden brown.