- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (pastry flour, almond flour, baking powder, almond flakes, Zùsto, speculaas spices and salt). Mix with a spoon.
- Add the margarine cut into small cubes and then add the almond milk.
- Knead with your hands into a firm ball. Wrap the dough ball in cling film and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator 10 min in advance. Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Knead the dough a little more with your hands so that it becomes a bit softer.
- Dust the countertop and rolling pin generously with flour. Roll the dough to just under half a cm thick and cut out the shapes (+/- 25 g of dough). Don’t you have a mold? Then cut out little squares with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 min until golden brown.