- Squeeze the orange and pour the squeezed juice into the mixing bowl. Wash the strawberries and remove the stems. Cut the large strawberries into quarters and halve the smaller ones. Place them on a piece of kitchen roll to make sure they’re definitely not too wet anymore. I personally don’t wash the raspberries and the blueberries (otherwise they stay too wet). Of course, feel free to do so if you prefer 🙂 but then do tap them dry with kitchen roll.
- Beat the cream to make whipped cream and while whisking, add the Zùsto spoonful by spoonful. Once the whipped cream is almost done, add the mascarpone.
- Keep mixing at a slower speed until you get a smooth batter.
- Cover the serving platter with a layer of batter. Place the ladyfingers on top and, using a teaspoon, spoon the orange juice over the sponge fingers (you can also dip the sponge fingers, but personally I find that they get too soggy).
- Cover with fruit (pieces of strawberry, raspberry and blueberry) and then with the rest of the mascarpone batter. Finish off with the remaining fruit.
- Put in the fridge for at least 6 hours before serving (even tastier the day after 😉 ).