- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, add the sugar and vanilla sugar and mix.
- Then add the butter and knead the mixture with your fingers until you can form a firm ball of dough.
- If you want delicious chocolate chips in your cookies, add them to the dough.
- Sprinkle your work surface generously with flour and roll out the dough to about 1 to 1.5 cm thick. Cut out the cookies using a cookie cutter of your choice. I simply used a small circle.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and place the biscuits on it. Bake the biscuits at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes. When they are golden brown, they are ready (check at 12 minutes to make sure they don’t burn).
- Finish them by drizzling chocolate on top once the cookies have cooled.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt some dark chocolate in the microwave with a little milk until it is runny, then pour the hot mixture over the biscuits and leave to set in the fridge.