- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stir the lemon juice into the plant-based milk and set aside. The plant-based milk will separate, which is just what you want.
- Whip the aquafaba.
- Mix the oat flour, spelt flour, salt, baking powder and sweetener in a bowl.
- Mash the peeled bananas in a separate bowl with a fork until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and milk mixture to the mashed bananas and stir well.
- Add the whipped aquafaba to the bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
Leave to cool and… Enjoy!
Tip: Slice the bread and put it in the freezer so you can enjoy a slice whenever the urge hits you!