For the crumble
- Mix the dry ingredients together: the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt and the Zùsto.
- Now add the melted coconut oil.
- Mix everything thoroughly and finally add a little water, the dough should not be too dry.
- Keep a little of the crumble aside for on top of the dessert.
For the filling
- Mix the almond flour together with the Zùsto.
- Now add the juice of half the lemon, diluted with a little water.
- Cut the figs into wedges.
- Coarsely chop the pecans.
Assembling the crumble
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Place the baking sheet on the tray, on top of it the baking mold and put the crumble in the latter. (Remember to keep a little bit left over)
- Now spread the fig wedges out on the crumble.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the dough.
- Now take the rest of the crumble and spread it out as well.
- Let it bake in the oven for an hour.
- Let it cool for a while, then remove it from the baking pan.