- Finely chop the Chinese cabbage along with the onions. Press the garlic.
- Make the marinade by combining all the ingredients. When the marinade is ready, add the seitan and put it back in the fridge for another 30 min.
- Put a pan on the heat and add 1 tsp of olive oil. Sauté the onions along with the garlic for a few minutes over a low heat. Then add the pointed cabbage and turn up the heat a little. Fry everything for about 3 min.
- Then add the marinated seitan and continue cooking for another 2 minutes or so.
- Place a wrap open on a plate and top with the seitan/cabbage mixture. Break up some cashews and put them in the wrap as well. Finish with some fresh coriander if you wish.
Tip: feel free to add some extra vegetables as a side dish. Soup, raw vegetables, some extra fried pointed cabbage, etc.