For the chocolate decoration
- Melt the chocolate and cocoa butter to 45° C.
- Allow to cool to 31° C and spread on bubble wrap. Allow to harden in a cool place.
And that’s all there is to it… elegant and delicious!
For the liquorice ice cream
- Boil the milk with the cream and melt the liquorice in it.
- Whip the egg yolks and the Zùsto until you get a ribbon.
- Pour the boiling milk over the ribbon and cook over a low heat (about 80° C).
- Allow to cool and pour into the ice cream maker.
For the passion fruit mousse
- Soak the gelatine in plenty of cold water.
- Boil the passion fruit purée and add the pre-soaked, squeezed out gelatine.
- Whip the egg white until stiff, add the Zùsto and continue to whip until it is completely dissolved. Mix in to the first mixture and add the half-whipped cream with a spatula.
- Pour into moulds and freeze.
For the raspberry jelly
- Heat the purée with the agar agar
- Leave to set in a cool place and mix.
For the crumble
- Mix the butter, the Zùsto, the salt, the almond powder and the flour with a flat beater.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and bake until golden brown at 150° C.
- Finish with lemon zest and salt