- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the paper liners in the cupcake tin.
- Place the flour, cornflour, vanilla essence, Zùsto, baking powder, salt and lemon juice in the mixing bowl of a food processor and mix well.
- Gradually add the cubed butter and process until the dough forms a ball.
- Divide the dough into portions of approximately 15 g each.
- Shape into balls and place the dough balls in the paper liners. Poke a hole in the centre of each dough ball with your thumb.
- Stir the raspberry jam to loosen it and spoon it into the piping bag. Pipe raspberry jam into the holes in the dough balls.
- Sprinkle some almond flakes over each ball.
- Bake the biscuits for approx. 20 minutes in the middle of a preheated oven until light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Transfer them to a rack to finish cooling.
- Sprinkle with some Zùsto if desired.