- Cut the pumpkin into pieces.
- Cook until tender. Normally it takes about 15 min but this depends on the size of the pumpkin pieces and the type of pumpkin. Best to always check by poking with a fork.
- Let the pumpkin cool a bit.
- Purée the cooked pumpkin.
- Beat the eggs lightly with the Zùsto.
- Now add the coconut oil, oat flour, baking powder bag and pinch of salt to the egg mixture and mix together.
- Now you may add the Granola.
- Finally, we add the puréed pumpkin.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour this mixture into a baking pan and bake in the oven at 180°C for 45 minutes.