- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put a pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil. Cook the rice until tender – about 20 minutes.
- For the tomato sauce: meanwhile, finely chop the onions and garlic. Heat 1 tbsp (olive) oil in a pan and sauté the onions and garlic. Add the American natural or Rul gehackt. Fry everything for about 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Add the tomato concentrate and cook for a few more minutes. Season everything with the herbs for American natural (if you make it with Rul gehackt, you don’t need to add Oxo). Then add the Zùsto and the tomato pieces.
- Drain the rice and mix half of it into the mixture.
- Cut the cap off the peppers’ and fill the raw peppers with the mixture.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200° C for about 15 minutes. Bon appetit!