- Mix the Zùsto with the eggs in the food processor.
- Now add the butter, little by little.
- Mix in the sifted flour and knead until homogeneous.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave it to stiffen in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take another piece of cling film and place it on your kitchen countertop.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and, if necessary, divide it into 2 halves.
- Roll out the dough to about a half-centimetre thickness.
- Spread Zùsto hazelnut spread on the dough, leaving the edges free.
- Now carefully roll up the dough. Put cling film around it again (make a kind of sausage) and roll it a few times over your kitchen worktop. If necessary, do the same with the second half.
- Place the dough in the fridge again for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Cut slices of approx. 1 cm and put them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the biscuits for 12 to 15 min.