- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Work with the dry ingredients; place the buckwheat flour along with the baking powder and the pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients: eggs, peanut oil, water and natural yogurt.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients and add 3 tbsp Zùsto.
- Peel 2½ apples and grate the apples. Add these to the dough. Cut the other ½ apple into fine slices.
- Put the batter in a cake tin and place the slices of the ½ apple into the cake. You don’t need to peel these. This way you will have a nice, red colour in your cake.
- Put in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- For breakfast, have a slice of cake and top it off with some fruit and another serving of yogurt. Enjoy!